21 Jul Xpress Open Air
Xpress Open Air is the activity to do outdoors to stay in shape and increase your well-being. Its benefits make the body more beautiful and in harmony.
This type of activity is aimed towards athletes as well as those who are out of practice because it’s made up of scalable sessions, modifiable based on the shape you’re in and suitable for any prior physical preparation, sedentary included, allowing anyone to get the appropriate training.
Xpress Open Air is also for kids who, through an activity combining sport and play, can have fun in groups in the open air in nature.
The end goal is to improve general physical form and adapt it to the practiced specialty, so that the whole body is exercised in a natural way.
The activity is practiced preferably in groups in the open air and the beach of Surfrelax Beach of Castiglione della Pescaia and Wind Beach of the OWC Talamone put their spaces at disposal to offer the chance to have fun and train in the open air guided by qualified instructors.
Tel: +39 335 330471
Facebook: Xpress. Il Tuo Sport Fatto Meglio.
Instagram: Xpress. Il Tuo Sport Fatto Meglio.
Mappa dei principali punti per fare Xpress
May also be interested ...
- Terme di Petriolo
Al confine tra le province di Grosseto e Siena, lungo il fiume Farma,
le terme di Petriolo, con acqua solfurea che sgorga a 43°.
Le Terme di Petr...
- Campi di tiro in Maremma DI SEGUITO L'ELENCO DEI MIGLIORI CAMPI DI TIRO DELLA MAREMMA
Compagnia 09LEON, località Fosso al Leccione, 58020 Scarlino (GR) http://09leon.w...
- Paul Fuchs Garden of sounds A miniature park
This small park - museum of about two hectares, in the private garden of the German artist Paul Fuchs, draws pilgrims from a broad ...
- Maremma Regional Park
The green lungs of Maremma
The Maremma Regional Park, also known as Uccellina Park (from the limestone rocks descending steeply to the sea tha...
- Marina di Alberese Ein unberührter
Der berühmteste Strand des Naturparks der Maremma ist Marina di Alberese von dem gleichnamigen Park erreichbar. Die Eintritte sind...
- Museo Archeologico del Portus Scabris PORTUS SCABRIS
Nel 1999, durante i lavori per la costruzione del nuovo porto in località Puntone all’interno del Comune di Scarlino, sono stati ...
- A Grosseto Vacation Lesser known but rich in unexpected surprises, in Grosseto you can spend a few days to discover its fascinating history and hidden treasures in the he...
- Vacation in the tuff stone village in Pitigliano Take a few days of rest and come to discover Maremma. A vacation with the whole family on discovery of the tuff stone town, starting from Pitigliano.